Sun, 07 Aug|
Uckington Village Hall
Intuitive Art Workshop with Frances Whitman
Providing a nurturing, fun and relaxing space in which you can enjoy the process of creating mixed media artworks.
Time & Location
07 Aug 2022, 10:00 – 16:30
Uckington Village Hall, The Green, Uckington, Cheltenham GL51 9SR, UK
About the event
Intuitive Art Workshop with Artist and Spiritual Medium Frances Whitman
Painting in the Moment
Date: Sunday 7th August 2022 ~ Time: 10.00am to 4.30pm
Venue: Uckington Village Hall
Elmstone Hardwicke, Uckington, Cheltenham GL51 9SR
Providing a nurturing, fun and relaxing space in which you can enjoy the process of creating mixed media artworks. Allowing you to enjoy the creative process, to let go, creating spontaneously, without thinking, without trying to draw precise shapes, or recognisable images, trusting your instinct rather than your brain.
Intuitive art is about letting go of fear or expectations, allowing each painting to evolve in its own time, in its own way, allowing something new and unknown to emerge as you tap into your inner wisdom.
What to expect
- We will be experimenting with different techniques and materials, to include acrylics, acrylic pouring medium, encaustic art, pastels and pencils.
- I will guide you in the application of each medium and technique, ensuring this workshop is suitable for those that are new to art as well as those that are more experienced.
- The day will start and end with a short guided meditation.
- No experience necessary with anything!
- ALL art materials are provided, assorted paints, paper, card to work on and a stretched canvas for the day's final piece of artwork.
Spacious, light venue with ample free off-road parking
Costs to include all material: £85.00 per person
Early bird price £75.00 (when booked before June 20th )
(All bookings are non refundable, unless in the unlikely event that the workshop has to be cancelled by Frances)
Places are limited so that everyone receives individual attention
Please book ASAP to ensure your place.
Face coverings are not mandatory at this time, but you can choose to wear one if you wish.
Physical distancing can be easily maintained in this spacious setting.
Disabled Access and facilities.
Please bring your own lunch, the hall has a fully equipped kitchen.
Drinks / light refreshments will be available throughout the day.
PLEASE CONTACT FRANCES TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ~ PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY