Time is TBD|
Intuitive Art Workshop with Artist and Spiritual Medium Frances Whitman ~ Sunday October 23rd ~ 10.00am to 4.30pm
Providing a nurturing, fun and relaxing space in which you can enjoy the process of creating mixed media artworks. Allowing you to enjoy the creative process, to let go, creating spontaneously, trusting your intuition and instinct.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Uckington, The Green, Uckington, Cheltenham GL51 9SR, UK
About the event
Intuitive Art Workshop With Artist & Spiritual Medium Frances Whitman
Intuitive art is about letting go of fear or expectations, allowing each painting to evolve in its own time, in its own way, allowing something new and unknown to emerge as you tap into your inner wisdom, allowing art to be created from that place of guidance.
This workshop provides a nurturing, fun and relaxing space in which you can enjoy the process of creating mixed media artworks. Allowing you to enjoy the creative process, to let go, creating spontaneously, without thinking, without trying to draw precise shapes, or recognisable images, trusting your intuition and instinct.
Frances will offer to ‘read’ the intuitive pastel artwork created by each participant during the workshop, giving her intuitive insight into the artwork.
What to expect
- We will be experimenting with different techniques and materials, to include acrylics, acrylic pouring medium, encaustic art, and pastels.
- I will guide you in the application of each medium and technique, offering you guidance throughout, ensuring this workshop is suitable for those that are new to art as well as those that are more experienced.
- Each day will start and end with a short guided meditation.
- No experience necessary with anything!
- ALL art materials are provided, to include painting irons, waxes, assorted paints, paper, canvas boards and stretched canvases.
- Aprons are provided to protect your clothing.
· Places are limited to 12 so that everyone receives individual attention
· Please bring your own lunch.
· Drinks / light refreshments are provided and available throughout the day.
Costs to include all material: £75.00 per person.
(All bookings are non refundable, unless in the unlikely event that the workshop has to be cancelled by Frances)
Please book ASAP to ensure your place.
Physical distancing can be easily maintained in this spacious setting.
Disabled Access and facilities.